Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bitches and Bullock

the evil:

Bitch (as defined by webster):

1 : the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals

2 a : a lewd or immoral woman b : a

malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman —sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse

3 : something that is extremely difficult, objectionable,
or unpleasant
My personal favorites are numbers 40, 60, 74, and obviously #88.

l'elegance:

For my inspiration on elegance and beauty today I turn to Sandra Bullock. An unlikely candidate. Sandy is an Austin native just like myself, however I have never thought of her as oscar-worthy, given I didn't see The Blind Side, so I really can make no assessment on her prize. However, her dress, make-up, and hair were so beautifully put together for the Oscars. If the outfit, and natural beauty weren't enough, her speech was flawless; well prepared, well delivered, humble, and honest. Congrats to Sandra Bullock, something to talk about, both on screen and red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment