Monday, April 12, 2010

l'elegance: jewelry

Jewelry is an accessory that we all have, our collection sizes vary, and some of us spend more than others, but it is hard to find a gal with absolutely zero jewelry. My friend Peggy has so many fabulous accessories, shoes, bags, you name it, her closet has it. One thing I am always impressed with is her jewelry collection. I personally have a my everyday wears; my great grandmother's ring, a few different simple gold or silver necklaces that I rotate through, and diamond earrings that I wear everyday. When I recently visited Peggy I was again reminded how great an accessory jewelry can be. Normally I invest my money in shoes, jeans, tops, and purses, but why do I always leave out the jewels? I have decided to start wearing the jewelry I already have, and start collecting more.
Here are a few things on my jewelry wish list:

Crystal Devote Earrings, $55, jcrew.com
Bow Earrings, $125, tiffany.com

Double Torsade Necklace, $28, in Turquoise, anthropologie.com




Plume & Petal Cuff, $88, anthropologie.com



No comments:

Post a Comment