Thursday, April 8, 2010

EVIL: i hate college

I am the last one of my friends left in college, and I am definitely enjoying the ability to skip class, go on weekend vacations without asking off work, sitting on facebook/gchat during class and everything else you can't do with a 'real job' however at the same time I am completely, 100% over it. Tell me what you will, i'll miss it when it's over, etc. etc. I believe I will, but as of now, I'm over it, and no one can convince me otherwise. So, after that little rant, I will blame college, and my busy homework/test schedule the past week as to why I have been MIA in the blog world. I took my last two tests before finals yesterday, so that gives me exactly 4 more weeks in this semester! Very exciting news.
Here is a little tune by Sam Adams that I just can't get enough of.


No comments:

Post a Comment