Friday, April 30, 2010

GOOP

GOOP is a strange word. It kind of makes me think of hair products, or jelly, but definitely something I don't want to interact with. That is, until I saw this blog, created by the beautiful and elegant Gwyneth Paltrow. Gwyneth was busy filming movies in Paris while her friends were going to college keg parties, and when they were buying their first house, she has already bought hers years before. Because of her many life experiences she became to go to gal for her friends on where to eat, stay, play, when traveling, how to remodel a bedroom, etc. After a while she realized that this information might be helpful to people other than her close circle of friends, thus she started GOOP (a nicknamer her friends gave her long ago). I haven't explored it too much, but I did read a section on where to dine with kids, (I don't know why, I don't have kids and don't plan on having them for a while) the website seems like it has a lot to offer and I can't wait to explore it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment