Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall into J.Crew

I have never been a huge J.Crew fan. I mean I like their stuff; simple, classic, elegant, but come on, the prices are redic! I'm not trying to spend $80 on a top that I can find at forever 21 for $25. Fall is my new favorite season and it seems as if J.Crew is finally turning me on with their style and prices for this upcoming season. I can't wait to wear this wool bell skirt with some tights, boots (post soon to come on boots) , and a belt! Fall is my new favorite season for so many reasons; football games, cooler weather (promoting forced shopping and wardrobe editing), and it's also my new favorite season because it's when all the kids go back to school, which makes me realize I'm not going back to school, and I love remembering that I'm done with school. So here you are.... my top 3 best buys from J.Crew's fall collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment